Monday, November 16, 2020

swimming 21 2020

 I am learning how to swim better and faster and learning how to not drown in the ocean and pool.

I enjoyed writing it because I like to do swimming.

Do you know how to swimming like me?


                                                                 {Swimming 2020 21}                                                                        On Wednesday I go to swimming lessons like today it is Wednesday so after school I will go to the pools with my mum and brother. I do swimming lessons in a deep pool so when I get there early I can get in the pool and get warm. Then when I am warm I can get out and jump in lots of times until my lessons start. I do big splashes in the pool. My brother goes in the pool but not in the same pool as me. He goes in the play pool next to my pool. My swimming teacher is very nice But she has to go on her toes because she is too small to stand flat.yesterday my teacher was not there so had another teacher i had so much fun anyway I love swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment